Are you planning your wedding right now? If so, you probably want to include a few heartfelt messages of love and friendship in your invitations and other correspondence about the upcoming day. Those attending a wedding might want to use a few of these messages in speeches or conversations when the wedding date comes around.
These messages don’t have to be confined to weddings, however. They can be used in all sorts of situations where you have friends and loved ones gathered around you. Below, we’ll share a long list of ways to show your love to the people you care most about. Some are unique messages, others are quotes, but all have positive intentions behind them.
These messages can be paired with other things like positive memories you have with someone, photos of you and the other person together, or even a piece of jewelry that recognizes your love or friendship to someone who has stood by your side throughout your life.
Friendship Messages to Warm the Hearts of Those Around You
- I appreciate you for being a friend who always tries to make every moment perfect for us, rather than trying to be a “perfect” friend.
- Through our many journeys on the long road of life, I hope we never have to wish each other bon voyage.
- You’re the type of friend that everyone should have so they can truly experience how beautiful life can be.
- Best friends might make mistakes together, but they do it with glee and enjoy its consequences in the exact same way.
- Some friends might say, “Don’t worry, everything is going to be fine,” but only best friends can say, “Don’t worry because we’re in this together.”
- Silences might be long and conversations short, but our friendship still composes one of life’s most beautiful songs.
- The love of a partner is unique, but a best friend’s love is forever unconditional.
- Having friends like you is the difference between living a decent life and a fantastic one. I love you.
If you aren’t sure any of the messages above are quite right, consider a beloved quote. These are inspiring messages about how you feel about your friends that can lift them up no matter what they are going through.
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Walter Winchell
- “Friends are relatives that you make for yourself.” – Eustache Deschamps
- “One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us through this life – and they are the only things from this world that we could hope to see in the next.” – Dean Koontz
- “Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures, and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits become tedious.” – Thomas Aquinas
- “It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” – Marlene Dietrich
Messages of Love to Bring People Even Closer Together
Maybe you need a love message that goes beyond the phrases you can develop on your own. Whether you’re proposing to someone, writing vows for a wedding, or simply want to express the extent of your love for someone, there are many messages that you can make use of. A few of our favorites are listed below:
- When I’m in your presence, I almost forget how to breathe.
- Today I love you more than I did yesterday, but tomorrow I will love you more than today.
- Every time I notice you watching me, my heart starts to race.
- I’ve enjoyed every single moment that I’ve had an opportunity to spend with you. But I also know that the best moments are still waiting for us.
- If loving you was my career, I’d be the most qualified, deserving, and dedicated applicant. In fact, I’d be happy to work for free!
- Now that I have you in my life, I know that fairy tales can actually come true.
- All of my love is dedicated to you and only you. Every morning, I wake up with your name on my mind and I go to bed each night hoping to see you in my dreams.
- I hope you understand exactly what every moment with you means to me. I adore you.
Since we had a few quotes for the friendship section, we figured we’d add a few here, too. Sometimes someone else has said what we feel better, and reciting it is the best way to express our love. Read on for some quotes from actors, writers, and other famous individuals about the importance of love.
- “I’ve tried so many times to think of a new way to say it, and it’s still I love you.” – Zelda Fitzgerald
- “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Bronte
- “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
- “In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Love is friendship that has caught on fire.” – Ann Landers
- “There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.” – Jane Austen
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
Expressing love and friendship is something that many of us should do more often. It can brighten the world around us and show our care for those that matter the most to use. The messages above give you the chance to share how you feel without having to search for new words to describe it. We hope they help you bring a little more joy into the world!