Deer Elk Antler Engraved Ring Flat Tungsten Ring Polished - 4mm - 12mm
- Shipping & Returns
Deer Elk Antler Engraved Ring Flat Tungsten Ring Polished- 4mm - 12mm
- Finish: Polished
- Thickness: 1.6 mm - 2.1 mm
- Weight: 3 - 18 grams
Thorsten Jewelry is a cutting-edge brand specializing in wedding bands for both men and women. Alternative metals have changed the jewelry industry, resulting in an increase in popularity and demand nationwide. Thorsten supplies jewelers with only the finest and strongest materials used in rings, resulting in a product that is unmatched by our competition. Our extensive market research makes us experts in our field, leading the industry with award-winning new styles and innovative products. Our line is the largest in America with over 400 styles to choose from, all backed with the security of our lifetime warranty.
- Manufacturer's Free Lifetime Warranty
- All Thorsten jewelry is made to the highest standards using quality materials, expert craftsmanship and is warranted to be free of defects. Any jewelry that fails to meet our standards of excellence will be replaced under our warranty. If your ring cracks or breaks from accidental damage, it will be replaced under our warranty terms at no charge. This policy does not apply to custom rings.
- Lifetime Sizing Warranty
- Due to the hardness of alternative metals, they cannot be re-sized like traditional gold or platinum rings. Therefore, if a customer's finger size changes over time, the ring will be replaced with a different size at no charge. Thorsten will exchange your ring for a different size as long as you own the ring.
All Thorsten rings are refundable within 45 days of the date shipped. Refunds do not cover engravings, custom fees, or shipping.
- Warranty does not cover normal wear, including scratches.
- Warranty applies to original purchaser only and is not transferable.
- Alterations to the ring, excluding engraving, will void the warranty.
- Warranty does not cover redoing engraving, only replacement of the ring.
- Thorsten is not responsible for the sentimental or intrinsic value of the original ring.
- Ring can only be replaced for the exact same style and width.
- Thorsten may substitute a similar style in case a certain ring style has been discontinued.
Currently offering free ground shipping and no tax on orders over $100. (Limited time)
For a limited time only, we are offering a special for free shipping + no taxes to the lower 48 states in the U.S for orders above $100.
*Hawaii and Alaska are excluded
We want to make returns and exchanges are easy for you.
Note: Please notify us prior to any return to prevent unnecessary delays and/or additional shipping charges.
Returns/Exchanges of Non-personalized Items: If there is a quality issue with your order, you may return it in new condition and in its original packaging for a prompt exchange or a full refund. Please contact Customer Service to receive return/exchange instructions. You have 30 days from received tracking date to return your items.
Returns/Exchanges of Personalized Items: Understandably, personalized items cannot be accepted for return, unless there is a manufacturing error, product defect, or it has a personalization error.
In the unfortunate event that an order is cancelled after an item has been personalized but before item has been shipped or delivered, the customer will be charged for the item less a courtesy discount.
Returns & Exchanges of Damaged/Defective Items: If you receive a damaged or defective item, please notify us within 48 hours of delivery to set up a return or exchange. We will replace the item ASAP or set up a return for you. Tender Essentials reserves the right to replace a damaged/defective item and have the damaged/defective item returned to Tender Essentials or our vendor for inspection, at the cost of Tender Essentials. Please supply photos of the damaged or defective product and email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may verify your claim--thank you for your kind understanding.
Restocking and Shipping Fees: Returns/Exchanges of non-damaged or non-personalized items may incur a 10-15% restocking fee that is charged to us by our suppliers. There is a 20% warranty fee for precious metal rings exchanged after 45 days. Shipping charges are not refundable. Proof charges are non refundable. Customer is responsible for all return packing/shipping charges and must insure item for the full purchase price. In the event that your order qualified for free shipping at the time of purchase, actual shipping charges incurred by Tender Essentials will be deducted from the purchase price credit.
Orders cancelled after items ship but before items are delivered: Customer will not be credited our actual shipping costs or return costs even if the order qualified for "free shipping" at time of purchase.
- Any missing items must be reported within 48 hours of delivery
- The product must not be customized or personalized
- The product must not be handmade
- The product must not be handblown glass
- The product must be unused and in resaleable condition
- We have the right to refuse service or sell to anyone
- Any incurred shipping costs will be subtracted from the total amount
- We can cancel orders if pricing is incorrect
- Shipping and Proof fees incurred will not be credited back on returns unless otherwise agreed